Request a Feature! For EKGraph and SonoHealth App

We love what we do and are always trying to improve, however a lot of you send us emails with BRILLIANT suggestions.

We wanted to create a forum topic where others can join and build upon ideas to help us create amazing products and software.

You have an idea or suggestion, we’re ready to hear it!

Also other SonoHealth users can join the topic and maybe add another feature or even build upon your genius idea!

We can’t promise we’ll fulfill every one of your requests, however we will do our best!

Kindest Regards,
SonoHealth Team

PS: To post a reply or topic simply LOG IN to this forum by using your email and password that you created within the SonoHealth App.

4 Likes

App feature request 1: allow for multiple profiles. This way two or more people can use it and keep their charts separate.

App feature request 2: ability to add annotation (notes) to each saved chart. For example, lead 1/ 2 measurement, after exercise, or other information.

10 Likes

@moyaboo Thank you for suggesting those features!

I will mark it down and let our developers know.

PS: Thank you for utilizing our forum! It’s still empty but with a little help from folks like you, I know it will be a buzzing community in no time!

2 Likes

I am experimenting with the different leads and have to keep a notepad handy and designate them by the time stamp to locate them in the app. Also used in for a neighbor who was symptomatic, I had to search later to find hers when she wanted a printout. Needing a small comment space on the app would be my biggest complaint. (other than the fit of the lousy charging plug, which I fear will be the first thing to go)

2 Likes

The app does’t remember me from one log in to the next. A setting to stay logged in would be nice.

1 Like

It would also be nice if the typing on the keyboard was able to make suggestions for words as you type. That would encourage people to be part of the community since it saves a lot of time. Thanks!

On the app, you can swipe to delete. But you have to delete one at a time. What about an extended select where you can select all or a few to delete?

On the app, you get results after you sync the scan (for example–“Missed Beat.”). How about a link to a description of what the results means? Who knows what an “Accidental VBP” means anyway? (should I worry?):grinning:

1 Like

How about a site where you can share a one time linkable code so that your doctor can “view it live.” Sort of like a “heart conference.”

3 Likes

Provide a way to download the PDFs to our phones and computers. I tried the windows software the other day, and there’s no way to get the data out of the windows program onto my computer. To get the PDFs I have to email them to myself and then download them.

2 Likes

Just a documentation request: How best to use it in chest-to-hand mode? I had to experiment a lot with placement. The little line drawing wasn’t very helpful.

1 Like

Hi! I am using EKG of Sonohealth. can I know it is HIPAA compliant? Thank you in advance for explain

App will not let me enter my actual birth date. It defaults to current year calendar and I was born in 1949 and refuse to page back to that year. App should allow entry from keyboard.

Hi Donald,

You can actually tap the year and it’ll allow you to select the year that you need.

See attached screenshot.

I agree with both suggestions. Would also like to request both. Moyaboo, as a possible work around for your first suggestion; me and my wife will synchronize the data to our phones after either of us have run a rhythm. That way only our rhythms show up on our device. The software will only download the newest unsynced data each time.

1 Like

Are there any plans to add the ability of “notate/detail” area for respective ECG strips?

Well done SonoHealth! The Beta app allows for entering notes and measurement type. That basically implements the two features I had requested.

Keep up the good job!1

Hi, im new to this device and already love it. im a disabled home bound USAF Veteran, I was permanantly medically retired for the second time after my second cancer. Now still recovering from a ichemic stroke, dvt clot got me in the back of my brain. Dealing with extreme dysphyais, asphashia etc. post one year, making headway thank God. From 198lb FireFighter to 84.7#

Hi i’m new to all this new technology and this forum. I’m a two time cancer conqueror and still working on another dvt caused ichemic stroke, i’m an disabled Retired USAF Fire Fighter. I’m writting this because i just bought this EK graph device, LOVE IT!! The Only thing i can see as far as BETTERMENT SUGGESTIONS are longer life battery/option ie addition external litium slim battey. Design and Apperance sleek, easy push clip hold SonoGRAPH device with one hand new sleek thin battery with the other palm and gently push for clip or unifom pressure. include small connector to connect new battery to unit. type attachementwould be important, smooth two w