Request a Feature! For EKGraph and SonoHealth App

I am so excited with sonohealth ECG recording. I found it really accurate and super clear. I do believe that in sonohealth app you should add a caliper in order to be able to measure basic intervals like PR, QRS, RR etc.
Thank you.

I would love to be able to export the ekgraph data to my apple health app to keep everything together. Thank you

an easier method to share multiple readings at once vs. the one at a time option to help with sending data to the doctor, ie I could send one file containing 10 readings instead of only being able to share 1 at time to DL via email ect. without having to go through extra steps.

the possibility of showing a few more irregularities would also be very helpful but I know still can be hard to do.

other than that currently this was one of my best purchases I could have made.

thanks

um, i cant figure it out and not sure if it’s possible so i’ll throw this idea out there. being able to get the info from my phone off my desktop app. i sync to my phone but would like to print from my computer without having to mail myself the info. i dont have bluetooth on printer so it would be nice if the apps were connected.

Hi, one request: Enable app biometric log-in.

Thanks!