A big waste of money

I had hope that I could get a product to possibly give me a warning of Afib. I have bought other gadgets for heart health and they can’t make a decent app for the products. why go to all the trouble and then have people very sour and angry with their purchase. i presume they think we will drop it on the dresser and forget it and money in their pocket. well i don’t have money to blow on junk.

1 Like

Hi, can you explain more clearly about the AFib part of your comment. Does the device not indicate you are in arrhythmia, or were you looking for it to warn you in advance of an episode? This will be most helpful in my decision to purchase.

1 Like

excellent product. no device can predict a fib …and artifact can look like a fib to most machines and inexperienced people. I have 42 yr experience in ER
and love this monitor. clear, quick,accurate …and saved me time and money with a quick check for heart palpitations

Hey, what makes you think it doesn’t warn you of afib ? Just curious for myself because I’d like to know if I have afib as well

I don’t think it is possible to predict A-fib. But, it seems to be pretty good, but not perfect, at telling me when I am in arrhythmia.

1 Like

I’m 77 and never had any heart problems. I used the ECG device to detect my Afib. It was very easy in my case - not a single “P” wave was visible on any test strips (I use the 30 second test strip option). If you don’t know what a P wave is, simply query Youtube for ECG basic interpretation and you’ll find tons of info. I knew from my O2 Oximeter that my Heart Rate (HR) was somewhat irregular. It was in May 2020 and because of Covid, neither my VA doctor or HMO doctor would see me until June at the earliest. I happened to see the KardiaMobile EKG (ekg is german for ecg) advertised but bought the Sonohealth because it didn’t try to soak you for a monthly SW fee. I could see right away I had very, very serious arrhythmia and occasional tachycardia. Jumped on Youtube and learned I also had Afib. Emailed two tests to my doctor who called me to come in immediately (hell with covid). He did an ECG and immediately sent to a good Cardiologist (good Dr’s are rare in Fla). I’m being treated for two life threatening problems, but I’m confident I have the necessary Dr’s.

1 Like

Follow directions in detail for excellent results. my A-fib shows along with tachycardia plus caught a 3 second pause in heart beat. Presented to my cardiologist who changed my medication and is now is looking into a possible pacemaker/ICD combo installation.
play with it, learn it, it could save your life or at the very least add years to your life.

I’m a retired Nurse Practitioner. It is Absolutely NOT junk! The warning is your body feeling them, and then use the Sonohealth to catch it for your doctor to see. Once in Afib, you must go to ER anyway for blood thinners. Definitely NOT JUNK if you are using correctly!