App will not work with Android

This app has never worked as advertised. We get a green light signalling that the bluetooth recognizes the phone and vice-versa, but despite trying all the stupid human tricks this POS never transferrs data to the phone. Sonohealth sent another EKGraph, which exhibited the same symptoms. This was no surprise, as the problem is with the App, not the hardware. It actually does download to the computer using the downloadable computer software, but this program appears to have been developed by a sixth grader in rural China. I’ve been trying to return these for over a month now and customer service(?) stopped communicating with us on January 21st, three weeks ago. Beware…

I had identical problems and started using my laptop also which was better than nothing. I also tried all the tricks suggested for the app and then I gave my phone one last try and was sort of successful. I uninstalled the app, restarted my phone, reinstalled the app, restarted my phone and it actually worked and has been transferring data. HOWEVER, it seems you cannot continue to use the laptop–the two do not sync. Now, when I try to email a copy of the EK Graph from my phone, the heart rate shows up as miscellaneous characters and I cannot figure out how to get my name on the form. Some graphs show my name and the rest did not. My settings do not provide options to correct anything but I can add notes. So my name is currently found in the attached notes.
You may be better off with the computer…

“bought mine\n\n\n through Amazon approx 2 weeks ago I started us\n”

“keep getting message I need the app of which I have, therefore it won’t pair. will be sending it back to Amazon. 30 day return policy. I’ve wasted approximately 3.5 hours trying to troubleshoot. \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n”

What is the name of the App for this device?